The Fall Sale will be September 30, 2017—Please join us!
The sale is OPEN. Click here to sign in or register.
- Items accepted in the sale o How to tag/organize your items
- Type of cardstock to use for your tags
- Blue painter's tape is required when taping a tag to an item—no scotch tape please
- All items not marked for donation must be picked up by 4:30 p.m. on the day of the sale, no exceptions
- To transfer items from another sale, please reference these instructions from MyConsignmentManager
Read the Volunteer Instructions if you are willing to work at the sale. It includes information on commission options.
A $6.00 registration fee is due at the time of sale item drop-off. Checks should be made payable to Abiding Presence Lutheran Church
The sale will remain open for tagging and volunteer sign-up until 11:59 PM ET on September 27, 2017.
- September 27: Register and input all items into the sale by 11:59 p.m. ET
- September 28: Drop-off 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- September 29: Drop-off 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon
- September 29: Pre-sale (volunteers and sellers ONLY) 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- September 30: Sale 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon; ½ price Sale on selected items 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- October 21: Sale will Unlock